Let’s get real –You don’t need to use tactics, games, gimmicks and manipulation in order to make sales for your business.
I know that you’ve probably heard that you need to use these tricks for your sales to work. But I’m here to tell you: that simply isn’t true.
Let’s take this further – you don’t need to pressure, convince, shame or intimidate someone to get them to say YES! to working with you.
It’s high time we all treat our potential clients with the decency and respect we use with our clients, friends, families, and selves.
What if your sales conversations:
- Were REAL conversations [No more scripts you follow line-by- line to close the deal]
- Allowed you to be YOURSELF [No more sounding like someone else by using canned words and formulas]
- Treated your potential clients with DECENCY AND RESPECT [No more manipulation, coercion, lies, sleaze or begging]
- Were spacious, genuine and FUN [No more being, stiff, distant and formal]
- Actually lead to fabulous new clients you were EXCITED to work with [No more working with clients you don’t enjoy because you need the money… instead, only work with only those clients who are a great fit]
Now, I don’t know about you, but I’ll have a double helping of that please and thank you!
If you’ve been disappointed by people teaching you how to sell in a sleazy, icky, slimy way that makes your skin crawl and your soul shrivel, then I invite you to check out this pre-recorded, 90-minute masterclass, Straight Talk About Sales with Dr. Nadia.
During this masterclass, we will change the paradigm of sales together, from what you’ve been taught (that never sat right) into what you know to be true!
Yes, you CAN treat people with dignity and respect on the way to inviting them to work with you! Sales can be respectful, full of integrity and even fun.
Are you ready for the shift? Click below to register. Let’s do this!
About Dr. Nadia
Dr. Nadia Brown is an authentic, bold champion for women business owners and those women who desire to become business owners. She is the founder of Doyenne Leadership Institute, LLC.
Through her workshops, intensives and retreats, she helps women break through the glass ceilings they encounter in business by helping them build profitable and sustainable businesses. When it comes to sales, women come to her timid and shaky about going after the money – they leave her strategic, strong, emboldened and most importantly, paid.
She is the author of Leading Like a Lady: How to Shatter Your Inner Glass Ceiling and lives with her husband Toby in Phoenix, AZ. Find out about upcoming events at www.doyenneleadership.com/events.