Dr. Nadia Brown of Doyenne Leadership Institute Presents
Take the Leap™
A 3-day professional development event designed for women who are ready to answer the call and take the leap from corporate into their own business.
What is Take the Leap™?
Take the Leap™ is an event designed to empower and equip women business owners who are ready to take their business to the next level by building their teams, implementing processes to accelerate their revenue growth with practical tools and strategies.
In other words, we show women business owners how to build profitable, sustainable businesses. It is also designed to show those women who are running their businesses on the side and want out, how to create exit strategies so they can confidently leave their 9-to-5 and pursue their dream full-time.
At Take the Leap™, you will:
- Learn the three business pillars of Leadership, Speaking and Sales so that you can build a business with consistent cash flow and not an expensive hobby.
- Create a revenue plan to transition out of corporate so that you KNOW the exact steps to take after the event instead of getting home to pages of notes, but no clear direction.
- Shatter your inner glass ceiling so that you can move past the fear and live life with no regrets.
- Connect with like-minded women and experience the power of having support to help you move forward.
- Build the courage to listen to that voice that is telling you there IS more to life and to take the leap to create it.
This event is for you if, you are a:
- Woman in corporate who has dreamed of launching her own business (even if part-time).
- Parallelpreneur (a.k.a. have a full time job while running your business on the side) who is ready to take the leap and launch her own business full-time
- Woman business owner who knows that it is time to take the leap from an expensive hobby to actually making money in your business
The event is October 12-14, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona.
About Your Host
In 2010 I realized that while I had a really good job with lots of potential, something needed to change. I finally acknowledged that maybe just maybe it was time to take the leap into this entrepreneurial journey.
In 2011, I began to lay the foundation for my business and founded Doyenne Leadership Institute LLC and in March of 2012, I took the leap and left my corporate job as a project manager.
I have had many ups and downs on this journey, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Since that day in March 2012, I have spoken at over 100 different events around the country, trained thousands of business and corporate leaders on leadership and sales, helped my clients generate hundreds of thousands of dollars, trained nearly 200 speakers on how to create powerful presentations and leverage speaking in their business and became a published author.
The Take the Leap Event is designed to help women launch and build the business they desire. I’ve been there and I know what it takes to build a profitable and sustainable business. The expert speakers and presenters at Take the Leap have been hand selected to help you from where you are now to where you desire to be.
Take the Leap & Get Your Ticket Today
Your registration includes:
- Conference Swag Bag filled with goodies including some of Dr. Nadia’s favorite things.
- Lunch and snacks all three-days of the conference.
- A chance to learn from and network with industry experts.
- Special Q&A Webinar AFTER the event with Dr. Nadia - That’s right! I’m hosting a special live webinar after the event to answer any questions that may come up for you on how you can implement the strategies outlined at the event.
(early bird registration ends July 31, 2017)
Event Venue + Accommodations
Embassy Suites Phoenix - Biltmore
2630 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, Arizona 85016
When you call to reserve your room, be sure to let them know that you are a part of the Take the Leap conference so that you can take advantage of the special group rate of $172 per night. Special group rate expires on September 14, 2017.
This all-suite hotel is located in the business district of Phoenix. Savor a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning in the colorful atrium. Gather with colleagues and make new friends over drinks at the complimentary Evening Reception* each night. Plus, at our Embassy Suites Phoenix - Biltmore hotel, you will enjoy our great amenities with no resort fees.
The Biltmore Fashion Park is steps from the hotel, offering a vibrant mix of shops and restaurants. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) is 15 minutes away. The hotel boasts a BusinessLink™ Business Center, fitness center and heated outdoor pool with a whirlpool.
Christine Walsh, Money Coach
Chris Walsh Coaching
Nakita Pope, Brand Strategist & Author
Stella Orange, Founder & Creative Director
Questions? Email the Doyenne Leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the Leap Event Terms and Conditions: Attend the event, and if by the end of the event you feel you did not receive what you invested, we will issue a refund.
Buy a ticket and can’t attend? You can transfer your event ticket to someone else or you can put it towards a future event within 12 months. Refunds are not given.